Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

     It happened all by the universal chance.  

   I dont know how....I dont ask many questions...


A soul , Ive been aware of ,overdue by 4 years.....came into my day, by pure chance. A text, as like so many I recieve...I thought at 119 am three days after new years,I thought it it was a drunken idea.....It was(name hidden due to privacy.)

   A man struggling himself a time ago,by the economics, we had chatted, a battered relationship he was in, and me, bein drunk most of the time...it was purely casual.
  I texted him back.... I said" hello" "I am well"......

   And yesterday he came to me,we had simply planned on coffee and catching up... , again, by chance in person, not a text between, we talked, ate, made love, and again, and again. Kissed, drank water, as if for the first time....


 When we kiss, Its so amazing, his eyes are like fire and his smile abound ,it never ends....so special a notion. A smile so wide, I can hardly stand it, my eyes close slightly as if I were in a cloud floating , far far away.......Like magic. Then I open my eyes and their he is, alive, and ready to journey once again.....


   My heart started beating suddenly, fast and painful at first, Had I forgotten this gem of an organ in my body? My soul alive, Im hyper, out of control of my thoughts.....  He listens, he laughs, hes gold....   What is Gold?   I have no clue, its not a color.

   Then he got hungry for actual food. We drove to Bridgeport to a famous chicken house we know and craved, but we couldnt find it!   I was mad, he wasnt, he said, "Relax, we'll get what we are after", I said, "Fine!"

  After several talks with SIRI the magical womanly voice of the GPS gods, we got lost.   Thats what happens, when you listen to her!.   

He asked me to make a promise enroute, and I agreed.   Its none of your business what it was that he asked, Im just sayin!

   We got the chicken, and bolted into Milford where Id share my favorite park with him, in the middle of the night, freezing cold, one lighter, and bag o chicken. The godamn park was closed.


So with a fistful of chicken we went back to my house, and enjoyed every bite of food, seeing as we had just spent most of our physical fuel on one another.

  Chicken stuck between our teeth and eager hormones, we loved again, I kept mentioning the time so he could plan to drive home safely, not exhausted.    He finally relented to his pleasure of company and stayed.   His clothes came off, right to the floor, I moved them to the chair. 

  He laid in my bed......I took a moment to view this beautiful body before me. But it wasnt just any body, it was his, bronze, chromatic skin and smooth, sharp muscle, with strength in the bones only a body like his can withstand.  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

   What a thrill.....I dove right in next to him, it was warm, comfortable and we began to entwine....

He speaks of dreams hopes, and realities....like a stargaze.

I am overwhelmed today.    I am glad.    I thought I was finished with my heart a long time ago, perhaps I have been wrong, the whole time.




No comments:

Post a Comment