Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Personals Ad...2011



Old single white male, Skeletor body, bony smile, hates snowmen and Spiders, DEFINITELY. LOVES BEES, and GOLD! Super smoky appearance and behavior coupled with a laughing box that never stops, I can be alot of fun at parties, and funerals.

Enjoys working, smoking, and cake. Being only 8% gay means alot more man than you bargained for. Fashion, still NEEDS improvement. If you feel annoyed when a bum asks for a quarter, we are DEFINITELY not a match.

Comes with a First Lady....And a White House.

An avid pretender I am outgoing, faking it till I make it, but in all seriousness, I am a decent domestic person with laundry folding skills, and also can bake a cake as fast as I can.

I dont have a home I call my own, but yours will do just fine.....I often need some money, but again, yours will do just fine...A relationship is about sharing RIIIIGGGHHHTTTT?

Smug at times I will expect you listen to me at all times, even when sleeping...

I can somewhat drive a big rig, but mostly I like spending time on those that laugh at my maneuvers and the like....."Someday Delivery Service, by Karl" a new business venture I will start , you know, Someday.

I make alot of promises and fall short, but Love will bind it all together in a haze....

If you are interested in meeting me, I Definitely will probably delay it, put it off for a while, worry then get back with an excuse......

Mostly ashamed of myself, You will Definitely make me feel better about myself, thats your part....DUH.

Heres what Im looking for in a Man--

Must be masculine, must be everything I am not to be sure I know my place-Nowhere, at least in MY minds comparison. Must be strong, for I whine ALOT.

Um, must be able to morph like Gumbi to see that my mood shifts are met with the personality of the day, I wish to be around.....

If you like this ad, please respond....Im waiting! Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment