Thursday, December 8, 2011

Walking.....

So, I was eating a peach, and was thinking about today.....Alot goes on in one single day, that I used to once take so for granted.
I witnessed so many events worth mentioning. Its true...10 miles is so much longer by foot than by car..........Just saying, in case anyone tries it...
Dead Squirrels,(New winter apparel in my mind) cant hurt anyone. I saw fear in the eyes of a man today from his seeing a cadaver, and a goose flock...SERIALLY! He hid behind me like I can protect him. (Its ok,you can come out now, its gone...) Hint:If a goose comes near you and snarls, grab his beak and turn and twist, believe me, He'll be sorry!
Big change was a topic of discussion as we walked, and walked, and walked.....I thought I saw a snake, but it wasnt, I jumped anyway.
A cook needs a kitchen, and a driver needs a truck, thats just the way you know....In any case choices which are of free will, instead of fear are always anticipated with decent reluctance. Its cool to see growth.
A man was fishing by the Lake, I can only imagine what he was thinking to himself having had the presence of such intriguing men....I was thinking, why use a pole to fish when you can just go in the water and grab a fish and twist its head off, and TA DA! LUNCH!
It was a lovely walk, so many twigs, so many dogs without leashes......It ended for me at another friends house at which there was a great fire and then Lunch and serenity.
Walking, talking, sharing always towards the greater.......Thanks ALOT GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment