Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Haircut.......Just for ME.........

    I have been walking around with a hideous hair pile on my skull, PLUS Giant Eyebrows!  When was anyone gonna tell me......?    Well, I looked in the mirror this morning and I was just DISGUSTED.

    Huge Nose hairs ABOUND! Eyebrows I could barely see through, and eecckkkkk, that hair! Unshapely, oldish, flat, dull, dry looking, as if hay.     I can likely take my Nose Hairs and make one of those rats nests called dreads?   They call it DREADS cuz its DREADFUL looking!   ANYWAY........Here LOOK!....

   God! WHY?!   Thats NAAASTY.........Filthy air hole......GAY_ROSS!


     Naturally I was very concerned...... SO I searched and searched for a Barber, Not a Stylist, but a Barber.   Just cut my hairs, dont make me look all pretty and shit.  I dont want a "Style" cuz I have no one to impress......Its Hair for Christs sake!

     The Barber I found came as a suggestion... and I went!    He was old fashioned Italian, with magical haircutting fingers attached to his hand. SNIPPA! SNIPPA!     He kept the chair turned away from the mirror as he clipped cut, and shaved, and eventually twirling the chair in a hurry, I was eager to see.........The Haircut....Just For ME.......But he said" We're not done yet!"   I said, "God! Sorry!"    I sat back and relaxed and thats when he pulled a straight RAZOR!   My Favorite device of the hair cutters toolbox.........Its all in the risk, would I jump scarily resulting in a lash across the cheek? Maybe lose an ear?    NAHHHHH...Nothing like that happened not even one teeny drop of BLOOD......BORING!



   Thats what Im talkin about!   



   I like my new haircut.......Just look how goofy its made ME!  YAY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment