Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lady with the CRAZY EYES!

I saw a LADY last night, she appeared from the darkness......Then I knew......Instantly I thought I felt the wind come back into my sails, because when I see MY LADY, my heart beats faster, I get all over excited, and I cant wait to hear.....

Her voice....her laugh, and see her smile...

I cannot describe the why, or hows, about us, but it is special, unique and I love to savor the moments, when I sit next to her, drive around with her, cause mischief with her.
For example, there was a situation that happened, while we drove home last night, a man, likely a boy drove right past me, on a single lane road, and My Lady and I were like" Well thats DEFINITELY not ok with us" So I pressed gently on both my horn and the gas, just to follow this young law breaking boy. We followed for about a mile horn blaring and laughter so loud and full of Joy!

Then the man-boy, whatever got away, luckily he turned for his lesson, wasnt over had he continued forward..........ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My LADY and I like the simple life. More importantly, we like EVERYONE to know.

The moral of the story, dont be a man boy in a fast car passing us. Its just not right. It makes the LADY and I get CRAZY EYES!

1 comment: